Mortgage Company Changes

If you have paid off your mortgage or change mortgage companies you should notify the tax office in writing. You can also get a form in the tax office. You will receive a bill marked “This is not a bill for advice only” at the time bills are sent out. This is exactly like the bill sent to the mortgage company and can be used once you know the mortgage company is no longer paying.

Contact Your Mortgage Company

If you have a new mortgage company please contact them to be sure you know when they will begin making tax payments.

Address Change

Please submit any requests for an address change to the collector’s office in writing. We need the block and lot, property location, the new address, and the signature of the homeowner. Forms are also available in the Tax Office. Please mail the request to:
46 Mountain Boulevard
Warrant, NJ 07059
Fax: 908-753-9173